Thursday, August 13, 2009

Swayamvar

I couldn't stop laughing when just a week after she got engaged with the Canadian dude from Swayamvar, Rakhi Sawant said, "How can you expect me to marry someone I barely know?"

I guess how they say in Bollywood, Bhagvan ke ghar mein der hain andher nahi...

Her other excuse was even better, " He sometimes has only vada-pav for dinner and lives in a rented flat."

Of course, you can't expect her to live like that. What was the guy thinking when he signed up for this?

Jokes aside, she is reminding me more and more of Paris Hilton.

4 comments:

komal said...

hahahahahahahaha!

komal said...

apparently she changed her mind - says today she is in love with the dude!

chinar said...

hehe, she is a better entertainer at this than her masala songs

Unknown said...

This show has got to be hilarious.. I heard when they were down to final 4 guyz... 3 guyz actually said on individual camera time that they really didnt want to marry her...:))) cant blame them, but still, why were they on the show then? just to be famous :)